Wednesday, June 11, 2014
a return from the nether
So it's been far too long since I've made a post, and I should be keeping up with this more, mainly to prove that it's not a huge burden. Things have been happening, and with the good examples I've been reading, Marc Maron, the girls on Awkward, Scarlett Jo and others, here's another post.
The latest revelations on the reddit front about Violentacres ( whose username and true name I will leave to you to find out) has been shaking many, but I view it as just the tip of a much larger iceberg. Granted, trolls and griefers have been around for quite a while, none have truly captured the mis-informed public well enough to be used as a tool for better exposure-monies. Celebu-tards have walked and tweeted with the full bevy of modern life goal trappings, yes I'm eyeing both of yous Paris H, but to showcase the morals, lack of morals, and misspelling of morales haven't been presented yet. I'm hoping it's only a matter of time, and then the culmination of the internet marketing/education/infortainment forces will create a nexus of popularity/show biz/money as karma whoring activity that an advanced civilization like ours can foster.
And by the way, GiftHulk is a great place to spend a bit of time, and start making some moola on your own, at least in the USA. Use the invite code CL694916, crediting my good friend, who promises to make this blog bigger and better through prayer!
And remember, this blog, as always, is Not Safe For Work !! NSFW!!!
The latest revelations on the reddit front about Violentacres ( whose username and true name I will leave to you to find out) has been shaking many, but I view it as just the tip of a much larger iceberg. Granted, trolls and griefers have been around for quite a while, none have truly captured the mis-informed public well enough to be used as a tool for better exposure-monies. Celebu-tards have walked and tweeted with the full bevy of modern life goal trappings, yes I'm eyeing both of yous Paris H, but to showcase the morals, lack of morals, and misspelling of morales haven't been presented yet. I'm hoping it's only a matter of time, and then the culmination of the internet marketing/education/infortainment forces will create a nexus of popularity/show biz/money as karma whoring activity that an advanced civilization like ours can foster.
And by the way, GiftHulk is a great place to spend a bit of time, and start making some moola on your own, at least in the USA. Use the invite code CL694916, crediting my good friend, who promises to make this blog bigger and better through prayer!
And remember, this blog, as always, is Not Safe For Work !! NSFW!!!